You Asked Us
You Asked Us
Yes of course. We are proud to say that we use only 100% Natural Latex. Several smart ecological experiments are done which certifies our products’ Eco friendliness.
Yes, our products Latex is reusable. It can be recycled and be reused for underfloor or insulation.
Our natural latex pillow is formed pure and so is constructed to last more than 10 Years.
Yes all of our Latex products are washed well with pure, clear water during the process of manufacturing.
IMMa Latex products are made in Thailand. Our Factory and warehouse are located in Prachinburi Province
in the central Thailand east of Bangkok.
Yes, IMMa products are made from 100% natural Latex.
These pinholes are required for cold and heat transfer and better air ventilation.
Bear in mind that latex pillows should not be washed using washing machines and dryers. It is important to note never to soak these pillows in water nor expose it to direct sunlight. This type of pillows should only be hand washed and never wring, stretch, twist or scrunch them. Here are steps to follow:
– Remove pillow case (may be hand-washed or machine-washed)
– Soak a clean towel with water or a mild detergent mixture
– Clean the pillow with the cloth, paying more attention on stains
– After cleaning, place fresh towels on both sides of the pillow and press excess moisture
– Air dry flat and away from direct sunlight
– Cover your latex pillow with clean pillow case.
– Now your pillows are fresh and ready to use!
– Do not expose the Latex pillow to direct sunlight. Latex will deteriorate when heated.
– Do not tumble dry.
– Do not dry clean.